- Heat the tablespoon of oil in a large frying pan.
- Add the shallots, garlic, ginger and chillies fry gently until softened.
- Empty half of the curry rice into a large mixing bowl. With the other half either blitz in a food processor or mash with a fork until smooth. Add to the other rice
- Add the coriander, kalonji seeds, coconut and mango chutney and mix together well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover with cling film and chill in the fridge for 20 minutes
- Toss the paneer cubes in the chilli powder and some salt
- Remove rice mixture form the fridge and form into balls about the size of a walnut. Press a paneer cube into the centre of each ball and squeeze firmly back into a ball shape
- Coat each ball in flour, egg and then roll in breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil in a small pan until 180°c or a cube of bread browns in 15 seconds.
- Fry the arancinis until golden brown about 1 minute. Drain on kitchen paper and serve with the Raita.
- Mix all ingredients together and season to taste