- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Seal shanks with onions, thyme, bay, and cinnamon on a medium to high heat. Add 3 cloves of garlic (whole) and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add wine and reduce for 2 minutes then add 1/2 the stock, cover and place in the oven to cook for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile soak rice for 1 hour and add to dish with remaining stock and cook for 40 minutes covered.
- Heat the redcurrant jelly and mustard with a couple of tablespoons of water in a saucepan.
- Scatter with fresh parsley, mint and season as required. Pour over the redcurrant and mustard mixture and serve!